Stein Seal Company India is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team in Bangalore, India!
This person will oversee & provide accountability of all financial information, maintain the company’s general ledger accounts and provide monthly and annual financial statements for the company.
- To oversee accounting department personnel involving a payroll and accounts receivables clerk, an accounts payable clerk and a cost accountant, to resolve issues, answer questions and make all final decisions.
- To close all subsidiary accounts (accounts payable & accounts receivable) monthly and to produce monthly financial statements including Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss Statements and Trial Balance for Stein Seal Company India
- To provide weekly cash flow statements for Stein Seal India
- To review Time & Attendance Program and review the weekly payroll prior to processing and to serve as backup.
- To review accounts payables weekly voucher report and serve as backup.
- Responsible for annual physical inventory, coordinating the efforts of shop supervisors, overseeing the data entry of the inventory, and valuing the inventory.
- Involvement and participation with monthly (or as scheduled) manager’s meeting.
- Responsible for compiling financial data for the purpose of obtaining quotes and then purchasing our annual insurance policies for workers comp, general liability, etc.
- Bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- Detail oriented and capable of working on numerous projects at once
- Capable of working with accuracy and efficiency
- Proficient with using Excel, spreadsheets, formulas, and numerous types of reports
- Capable of being decisive, answering numerous questions and using sound judgment
- Minimum 5 years accounting managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
Contact: Donna Broughan