Stein Seal News & Events Blog
This position performs the removal of excess metal (burrs) that remain from the machining process as well as metal cleaning and minor assembly.
- Complete removal of burrs from machined parts
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that a high level of quality is achieved for each process
- Verify that documentation is completed correctly
- Assist with packaging and unpacking of sea assemblies and components
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: Basic understanding of machine shop or manufacturing
- Good communication skills with respect to job assignments, job procedures and applicable safety concerns
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints, and work instructions to determine methods for deburring and cleaning processes
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with supervisor and co-workers
- Manufacturing / machine shop
- Basic hand tools such as files, Emory cloth and picks
- Pneumatic tools such as die grinders and Dremel’s
- Hand taps and pin presses
- Sitting: 50%
- Walking 10%
- Standing 10%
- Lifting up to 20 lbs 20%
- Bending 5%
- Reaching 5%
Donna L Broughan
Human Resources Manager
Stein Seal Company
1500 Industrial Blvd
Kulpsville PA 19443
Stein Seal Company India is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our plant in Bangalore.
The Human Resources manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. The Human Resources manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- employee safety, welfare, and health.
- charitable giving.
- and employee services and counseling
- Must have minimum 5 yrs of experience as a HR Manager or HR Supervisor
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Contact: Donna Broughan
Stein Seal Company India is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team in Bangalore, India!
This person will oversee & provide accountability of all financial information, maintain the company’s general ledger accounts and provide monthly and annual financial statements for the company.
- To oversee accounting department personnel involving a payroll and accounts receivables clerk, an accounts payable clerk and a cost accountant, to resolve issues, answer questions and make all final decisions.
- To close all subsidiary accounts (accounts payable & accounts receivable) monthly and to produce monthly financial statements including Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss Statements and Trial Balance for Stein Seal Company India
- To provide weekly cash flow statements for Stein Seal India
- To review Time & Attendance Program and review the weekly payroll prior to processing and to serve as backup.
- To review accounts payables weekly voucher report and serve as backup.
- Responsible for annual physical inventory, coordinating the efforts of shop supervisors, overseeing the data entry of the inventory, and valuing the inventory.
- Involvement and participation with monthly (or as scheduled) manager’s meeting.
- Responsible for compiling financial data for the purpose of obtaining quotes and then purchasing our annual insurance policies for workers comp, general liability, etc.
- Bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- Detail oriented and capable of working on numerous projects at once
- Capable of working with accuracy and efficiency
- Proficient with using Excel, spreadsheets, formulas, and numerous types of reports
- Capable of being decisive, answering numerous questions and using sound judgment
- Minimum 5 years accounting managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
Contact: Donna Broughan
Stein Seal Company Telford recently added a Mazak Variaxis i-700T with the Mazak PALLETECH twelve-pallet capacity advanced automation System.
The i-700T Handles parts up to 28.74″ in diameter and 19.69″ high
The VARIAXIS i-700T vertical machining center has advanced multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining capabilities for accurately processing parts with complex profiled surfaces in single setups.
Dynamic testing of prototype seals is often necessary to validate their performance in situations where failure can result in physical injury to personnel or severe damage to equipment. This testing can be costly, particularly in cases where long term testing is required to determine seal life.
Stein Seal is starting work on our third automated dynamic test rig. These test benches are fully programmed so that we can program in changes to testing speed, pressure and temperature over 24 hour periods on an unmanned basis thus reducing the cost of completing endurance testing. All operating conditions are monitored and recorder automatically.
In addition to these automated dynamic test rigs, Stein Seal can test to a full range of sizes and conditions on a variety of other dynamic test rigs at high speed and large diameter.
Stop by and visit us, we will be on Stand 1050 in Hall 1
Stein Seal Company, Director of Nuclear Operations (Patrick Brien) will be participating in the EPRI Joint Utility Task Group (JUTG) Procurement Forum – February 2022. This is in support Stein Seal Company’s commitment to the nuclear industry.
Stein Seal Company will be presenting at the Pump Users Group in Burlington Vermont in July 2022: How Stein Seal achieves complex manufacturing/design parameters to ensure Reactor Coolant Pump (RCP) seal performance. Gregory Haboussa PhD (Principal Design Engineer) and Hiren Patel (Engineering Manager) in the Nuclear Operations Department will be presenting this dynamic topic to support continued operation of our customers Nuclear Reactor Coolant Pump seals through manufacturing.
Stein Seal Company
P.O. Box 316
1500 Industrial Blvd.
Kulpsville, PA 19443-0316 U.S.A.