CNC Machine Maintenance Technician
If you are a CNC Machine Mechanic and looking to grow in your field, Stein Seal Company has a newly available position for you. We are a growing manufacturer of precision mechanical seals used in aircraft engines, generators, pumps, and other precision devices. Must be a mechanically inclined individual, skilled in the maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair of CNC Machines.
- Ability to read drawings and schematics of electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Working knowledge of AC/DC voltages up to 480V 3 phase AC electric
- Establish and coordinate a service schedule and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment
- Maintain and track maintenance records of the machines
- Assist with machine rigging, lifting and moving large pieces of equipment
Hours are: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM *overtime available
Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan.
We are located just off the Lansdale Exit of the PA Turnpike. Stop by and complete an application or email your resume to HireMe@steinseal.com.
Human Resources Manager
215-256-0201 at extension 242