Position includes managing marketing campaigns via phone, direct mail, and the internet, supervising sales to develop, and maintain good relations with current and future clients, and managing client relationships and identifying opportunities for new business. Additional duties include, negotiating contract terms, and bidding on new projects. Also responsible for overseeing the company’s business growth, identifying areas that can be developed, and generating quotes for prospective customers.
• Manage marketing campaigns through direct mail, phone, and internet.
• Manage the commercial agreements between customers and Stein Seal globally.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
• Manage sales to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers.
• Manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts
• Analyze data and create reports to identify areas of business growth.
• Experience in manufacturing.
• Build KPI s, and institute CRM requirements.
• Leverage CRM software to provide a level of follow-up and service unique to the industry.
• Develop and utilize key performance metrics to impact team performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration preferred
Located just off the Lansdale exit of the Pa Turnpike, Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan
Visit our website at www.steinseal.com
Contact Pat Brian at: 215-256-0201 ext. 216
email resume to: HireMe@SteinSeal.com