Engineering Test Lab Mechanic
- Test rig assembly and set up prior to test.
- Operation of test rig during testing.
- Collection of required data during test.
- Maintaining the calibration of test rig and rig instrumentation.
- Additional data manipulation and report generation aftet testing in accordance with the test plan using MS Office programs.
- Dissassembly and storage of rig and seal components after conclusion of test.
- Good mechanical skills a must.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics required.
- General plumbing and electrical wiring knowledge required.
- Knowledge of motors, drives, gear boxes, pumps and couplings a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC control and/or Data Aquisition software a plus.
We provide a competitive starting salary and a benefits package that includes a generous company-paid pension plan, 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability income insurance. Applications and resumes will be kept on file for 90 days from their receipt. After that time, please apply again for any position of interest you may see listed with us. Stein Seal Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Stein Seal is an E-verify participant.