Stein Seal is a growing Manufacturing company in the Aerospace Industry.
We are hiring for multiple CNC Operator – Non-Metal associates
Must be available for 1st or 2nd shift
1st shift: 7am-3:30
2nd shift: M-T 5:30p-2am F: 3:30p-12am
- Knowledge of CNC controls
- Change tools and adjust
- Establish a Zero point based upon part requirements
- Learn to read blueprints and job orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and sequence of operations
- Measure completed parts using Calipers, height stands,
- Ability to inspect products during the machining operation to determine if parts meet specifications, comply with established standards and methods for Visual inspection, testing, evaluation and calibration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Recently graduate from CNC Machinist trade school (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Physical Demands:
- Standing 50%
- Sitting 20%
- Bending 5%
- Reaching 5%
- Lifting 20%
Lifting 5lbs to 50lbs on a daily basis
Contact: Donna Broughan
Application for the position Machinist
I am writing this letter to apply for the CNC Milling & Lathe job . which has been posted and promoted on indeed. When reviewing your posting for this job. I was excited to discover that your requirements and needs align perfectly with my qualifications. Furthermore. I believe that it would and exceptional opportunity for me to apply my expertise and grow my career.
As stated in my enclosed resume. I am a detail and accuracy oriented individual possessing the CNC Milling & Lathe Certificate from the Institute of Technology which serves as excellent evidence of my industry knowledge. On top of that. I worked as a CNC Milling & Lathe at Pelmadulla Engineers PVT for more than 18 years. There I was recognized for my exceptional work ethic. a highly professional attitude and the ability to complete all duties in a timely manner. Besides operating and maintaining welding and coordinating the production process of various mechanical components. I was also in charge of.
• Reviewing blueprints. inspecting all machines to in to identify any problems and placing parts on the milling machinery.
• Maintaining various tools equipment. ensuring cleanliness of the work environment.
• Working on the constant improvement of existing manufacturing process to make the whole production more time and cost efficient.
Additionally. I am a native Korean speaker with a proficiency in English and a basic knowledge of Japan. Possessing excellent manual dexterity and great physical stamina. I believe that I am an ideal candidate for the role. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.