Job Description: The warehouse position is an hourly employee responsible for material handling in support of parts & manufacturing processes under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor. Orders are received, then accurately selected from the pick list. The parts and materials ordered are then organized on, pallets, in totes, etc., for delivery to selected departments.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to, counting, stocking, and organizing parts and materials, inventory control, assembling and kitting air systems, general cleaning and maintenance of facility and equipment, and other related duties. You will utilize forklifts, hand-trucks, and other fun equipment.
– Load + unload warehouse shelving.
– Pull parts by material pick list to satisfy production needs
– Respond to all inbound company email and phone calls as needed
– Occasional heavy lifting required
– Basic computer operation required
– Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
– Ability to maintain good employee relations within a team
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to plan, organize, communicate, as well as prioritize work schedule.
– Basic computer Microsoft Word and Excel
Located just off the Lansdale exit of the Pa Turnpike, Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan
Visit our website at www.steinseal.com
Contact Pat Brian at: 215-256-0201 ext. 216
email resume to: HireMe@SteinSeal.com