Stein Seal Company India is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our plant in Bangalore.
The Human Resources manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. The Human Resources manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- employee safety, welfare, and health.
- charitable giving.
- and employee services and counseling
- Must have minimum 5 yrs of experience as a HR Manager or HR Supervisor
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Contact: Donna Broughan