Stein Seal, located in Kulpsville, PA has an opening for an experienced maintenance mechanic. The maintenance mechanic performs a variety of maintenance duties throughout the facility including, but not limited to, equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, assisting other trades, minor electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting and carpentry, equipment installations and repairs, and other duties as assigned.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as machine inspection and systems repair, drives, pumps, motors or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventative maintenance and machine repair operations.
- Troubleshooting of mechanical systems, electrical, plumbing and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failure.
- Some travel between our locations in Kulpsville, PA and Telford, PA.
- Participate and excute other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
We have a clean shop with new machinery and work in accordance with the AS 9100 Quality Standard.