Are you serious about your trade? What’s the future prospect for your career & company? If these issues matter to you, current and long-term projected growth has created openings for experienced machinists. Our growth has resulted in the acquisition of two additional facilities in the Telford, PA area.
- Kulpsville & Telford locations
- CNC Mill / Lathe
- CNC Mill / Turn
- Multi-Axis Machine
- 1st Shift – Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
- 2nd Shift – Monday through Thursday, 5:30pm to 2:00am and Friday, 3:30pm to 12:00am.
- 10% Shift Differential for 2nd Shift
- Overtime available
- Experience in machine set up, including ability to read and edit G-code programs
- Understanding of G&M codes
- Understanding of feeds & speeds
- Knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Competitive Excellence Engineer
Stein Seal is a growing manufacturing company which is seeking a skilled Competitive Excellence Engineer responsible for design, development and documentation of manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in either Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing processes for machining various types of thin walled materials. In addition to a good understanding of manufacturing techniques, the ideal candidate should have the following skills and training:
- Ability to develop highly capable manufacturing processes for new products and revision
- Ability to design new fixturing and/or gages
- Ability to create 2 and 3D drawings
- Understanding of Geometric Tolerancing
- An understanding of special processes such as plating, coatings, welding, brazing and EDM
- Understanding the complexities of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC Machinging
- An understanding of the basics of heat treating and their effects on material
- Ability to troubleshoot process and fixture related issues
- Oversee the verification of processes meeting the requirements of Engineering drawings
We have a clean shop with new machinery and work in accordance with the AS 9100 Quality Standard.