Production Workers – Carbon Seal
Stein Seal Company located in Kulpsville PA is a growing manufacturer of precision mechanical seals used in aircraft engines, generators, pumps, and other precision devises is looking to hire mechanically inclined individuals skilled in the preparation and assembly of our products. Ideal candidates should be able to read drawings, use measuring instruments, and have a solid work ethic.
Carbon Cell Machine Operator
In this position employees will accurately and efficiently operate a 3 axis CNC Machine for the production of carbon pieces.
- Set-up and operate CNC milling machines
- Ability to read and interpret process drawings
- Measure parts using hand held measuring devices
- Set-up and operate a Fryer Joint machine
- Ability to left parts 5lbs to 25lbs
Two (2) shifts available
- 1st shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM *overtime available
- 2nd shift 5:30 PM – 2:00 AM Monday – Thursday
3:30 PM – 12:00 AM Friday *overtime available
Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan.
Stop by and complete an application or call 215-256-0201 extension 242