Stein Seal Company located in Kulpsville PA is a growing manufacturer of precision mechanical seals used in aircraft engines, generators, pumps, and other precision devises is looking to hire mechanically inclined individuals skilled in the preparation and assembly of our products. Ideal candidates should be able to read drawings, use measuring instruments, and have a solid work ethic.
In this position, employees remove and polish sharp edges and surface imperfections including cleaning and visual inspection.
- Reads and follows company process sheets to achieve desired results
- Works with hand tools such as files, scrapers, and sandpaper
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior machine shop experience a plus
Two (2) shifts available
- 1st shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM *overtime available
- 2nd shift 5:30 PM – 2:00 AM Monday – Thursday
3:30 PM – 12:00 AM Friday *overtime available
Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan.
We are located just off the Lansdale Exit of the PA Turnpike. Stop by and complete an application or call 215-256-0201 extension 242