Inspector – Dimensional
Must have experience in first piece, in-process, and final dimensional inspection of machined parts. This position requires the ability to use measuring instruments such as a micrometer, calipers, depth & bore gauges, and be able to interpret and work from blueprints.
- Good mechanical aptitude helpful
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent math skills
- CMM experience is a plus
1st Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM Monday – Friday
2nd Shift: 5:30PM – 2:00AM Monday – Thursday
3:30PM – 12:00AMFriday
Overtime available, shift differential included.
The position is responsible for calibrating various types of measuring devices and maintaining documentation records of all measurement and gauging tools.
- Calibrate a variety of tools including calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, and comparators
- Maintain calibration records for all equipment
- Follow and maintain all calibration procedures in the Quality Procedure Manual
- Review documents with auditors