***This position is located in our Merida, Mexico Plant***
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO MEXICO
MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND SPANISH
We have an immediate opening at our plaint in Merida, Mexico for a hands-on individual needed to supervise the manufacture of precision aircraft engine components. Applicants will be directing a supervisory staff of 8 as well as 160 employees production workers. Our plant has over 100 CNC machines and the workload has been growing at 20% per year. We have modern machinery including CNC mill-turn centers and CNC cylindrical grinders. We are located in sunny Merida Mexico, close to the Gulf.
Required: Extensive experience (10 years or more) in supervising a modern CNC machining organization. A degree in a technical field is desirable, but not a requirement.
- Must speak and understand Spanish and English
- Must be proficient in the programming of a variety of machine tools using Mastercam or other programming software.
- Should have an understanding of the machining techniques needed to machine thin walled circular parts to exacting tolerances.
- Must be able to direct staff and employees in the most efficient methods to produce finished components.
- Should understand the quality requirements of our Aerospace customers and help to maintain our AS-9100 Quality Certifications.
- Familiarity with AutoCad a plus
- Duties include directing Manufacturing Engineering to develop part manufacturing processes to be as efficient as possible on our CNC machines.
- A minimum of 10 years in the machining field, including some time operating CNC machines.
- Experience in cylindrical grinding.
- Must have a thorough understand geometric tolerancing and how it relates to the workpiece
- Should have an understanding of aircraft quality requirements from a manufacturing point of view.
- Should know the characteristics of various metals and some knowledge of heat treating components.
- A background in Lean manufacturing including putting together machining cells and using mill-turn centers for maximum efficiency would be a plus.
- Should be able to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location-Merida, Mexico (Relocation costs will be negotiable and discussed)
Job Type: Full-time
Contact – Phil Stein 215-256-0201 x236 or HireMe@SteinSeal.com