Stein Seal is looking for great people!! Where our team members enjoy what they do and enjoy where they work!! Stein Seal is an Aerospace seal Manufacturer who believes in training and developing their team to further advance their career as well as working in a very organized, clean, and Climate Controlled Environment!!
CNC Machinist Associates for both 1st and 2nd shift (+10% shift differential)
Stein Seal is a growing seal manufacturer. We are seeking multiple skilled CNC machinists for its two facilities in Kulpsville PA and Telford PA . Work includes making components for aircraft engines, industrial and even rocket applications. Equipment includes late model Haas, Okuma, Doosan and other name brands of equipment. We have two locations. One is located 1/2 mile from the Lansdale exit of the turnpike, the other is less than a mile from an exit of 309.
1st Shift: 7AM to 3:30 PM (overtime is usually available)
2nd Shift: M-T 5:30pm-2am and Friday 3:30pm – 12am (Overtime is usually available)
- Set up and operate various CNC machines: CNC Mill, lathe, grinder and multi-axis machines
- Interpret blueprints, manuals and GDT symbols
- Math skills (Proficient)
- Knowledge of working with various type of metals
- Take measurement and determine correctness using: CMMs, micrometer, depth gages, etc.
- Engage and embrace good manufacturing and safety practices
- Complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Trade Certificate or 2+ years of experience in operating CNC Machines
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player who is willing to help their peers as well as having an open mind to new ideas or ways of completing projects
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits include 10% shift differential for 2nd Shift, medical, dental, short-term disability, 401K, and company paid pension plan.