Stein Seals’ procurement policies govern the purchase of materials of the highest quality, in the required quantity, at the right time, at a competitive price and from approved sources. All procurement actions are based on conformance with all applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations. All suppliers and their representatives are treated fairly and impartially.
Suppliers and potential suppliers must make their contacts with Stein Seal through Supply Chain Management. Only procurement agents have the authority to commit to purchase contracts for Stein Seal.
Our company emphasizes the importance of competitive bidding as a good business practice. We consider ability, capacity, integrity, financial status, geographical locations, performance, reliability, quality of product, delivery, and overall customer-supplier relations in evaluating a potential supplier before and during a purchase contract.
- Hold a quality system qualification such as ISO 9001, AS9100, or AC7004. (Including NADCAP qualifications for special processes when applicable.)
- Can maintain 100% traceability of materials and processes.
- Understand how their products and services can directly benefit Stein Seal and the solutions we offer our customers.
- Are committed to performance excellence in terms of cost, quality, and delivery.
- Maintain financial healthy and continuously focus on improving affordability and efficiency through Lean operations.
- Conduct their operations in a professional and respectful manner and share our commitment to ethical business practices.
- Suppliers that are looking toward the future with us, applying what we learn together as we continue to invest in technologies that will help us deliver the critical products and services that our customers demand.
Stein Seal Company
P.O. Box 316
1500 Industrial Blvd.
Kulpsville, PA 19443-0316 U.S.A.