Manual Machinist – Manufacturing Stein Seal is GROWING!!!
Are you serious about your trade? What’s the future prospect for your career & company? If these issues matter to you, current and long-term projected growth has created openings for experienced machinists. Our growth has resulted in the need of additional machinists for our facility in the Telford, PA area.
Manual Lathe Machinist Aerospace seal manufacturer seeks a skilled manual machinist for its Telford facility. The ideal Candidate will possess the following skills:
- Understand Aerospace requirements.
- Able to operate various manual lathe machinery.
- Fluent in blueprint interpretation and GDT symbols.
- Knowledgeable in cutting tool selection, speeds/feeds.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good working knowledge of various metals.
- 10 years manual machining experience
Hours are: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM *overtime available
Stein Seal offers an excellent benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, a 401(k) and a company paid Pension Plan.
We are located just off the Lansdale Exit of the PA Turnpike. Stop by and complete an application or email your resume to HireMe@SteinSeal.com D
Human Resources Manager
215-256-0201 at extension 242